AC Oulu is looking for a full-time employee to join the First Team Staff as Health & Performance Coach on 1st January 2023. AC Oulu competes at the highest level of Football competition in Finland (Veikkausliiga) and it has been one of the most fast-developing clubs, enhancing the level of its operations and organisation around the professional football team.
Job description includes:
– Monitoring Players’ Wellbeing, Readiness & Training Load
– Designing and Implementation of Individual Conditioning Programs
– Delivering of Conditioning Field-Based Sessions in Cooperation with other Coaches
– Developing Off-Field Recovery Strategies to Maximise Performance
– Design injury prevention and assure therapeutic stages of rehabilitation from injury
– Designing and Supervise Implementation of Individual Conditioning Programs for U17 and Reserve Team Players
Candidates must have:
– Motivation and teamwork abilities to work in a competitive demanding environment
– Fitness coaching habilitation, degree or confirmed experience on the field
– Physiotherapy habilitation, degree or confirmed experience on the field is prioritized
– Prior experience working in football is prioritized
Candidates must send cv and motivation letter to [email protected] no later than 16th of October 2022. Selected candidates for interview stage will be informed till 20th of October.
For more information:
+358 41 530 14 53